Mangroves, Coconuts and Frangipani: The Story of Rabaul
According to Booktopia, this book is a detailed methodical account which traces the history of Rabaul from a tribal meeting place to the aftermath of the most recent volcanic eruption. Throughout history the chant of “Rabaul is dying” has often been heard, only to be confounded when the first frangipani blooms again.
- Format Paperback | 650 pages
- Publication date01 Feb 2013
- Publisher Rabaul Historical Society
- Publication City/Country Bateau Bay, Australia
- Illustrations noteb/w and colour illus
Frazer Harry https://www.pngaa.net/Books/Books_mar13.htm